The Full Height Turnstile for Indoor Use
- The advantage of Full Height Turnstiles is that they offer a high level of security with a low intelligence and high reliability.
- Although most often these characteristics are required for outside perimeter security, there are also applications within a building in which a full height turnstile would be well suited.
- In those cases the rugged design of most of these turnstiles is an obstacle.
- The Turnlock 200 combines the simple and reliable operation of a full height turnstile with an attractive and transparent design.
- The Turnlock 200 consists of an anodised aluminium frame with three or four door wings constructed from narrow polycarbonate panels.