The Narrow Security Lane
- Revolutionising the security industry as the narrowest, most intuitive speed gate – the Lifeline Speedlane Swing stands above the competition in catering for restricted spaces, gracefully. Crafted to be sleek in design and powered by state-of-the-art technology.
Sophisticated, Sleek and Space-saving
- The Lifeline Speedlane Swing speed gate is the narrowest gate, and one of the most slender in the market. This, combined with the fact that it is highly customisable, opens up a world of possibilities to the security manager – who is tasked with providing a medium security solution to a high flow area. The Lifeline Speedlane Swing acts as a boundary between public and private environments and does so with finesse.
- The Preferred Choice for Narrow Space Aesthetics
- The Lifeline Speedlane Swing has been thoughtfully crafted with design aesthetics in mind. The smooth, premium glass casing houses intuitive-coloured LED lights which effortlessly glide along the cabinet top, guiding users from entry through authorisation and then the exit. This product effectively detects tailgating and the aesthetics can be easily adjusted to either blend in or stand out, depending on your needs.
- Tailgating detection
- Smooth, swinging-motion glass barriers
- Slim, V-shaped, tapered cabinets with ergonomic design and narrow footprint
- Premium quality materials
- Flexible lane configurations as well as the ability to stand alone
- Rests in a low-energy, “sleep” mode and activates upon approach
- Universally understood and proven display symbols
- Additional flexible options available to fine-tune
- Relieves pressure from security or reception staff
- Coordinates beautifully with existing building décor and design
- Narrow design allows for numerous lane configurations (increasing throughput)
- Built to last
- Corporate offices
- Multi-storey tenant buildings
- Medical and pharmaceutical facilities
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Sports facilities
- Government and embassy buildings